8th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament Bogies Billiards Houston, Tx.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
your attacks on american pool player behavior and overall tone about americans in the frost/Lombardo thread on azb turned me off about you
i dont hate you but I dont luv you either
you can search my posting history
i treat people with respect and make disagreements in ideas about ides and not personal
When attacked i will fight back

Last edited:

beltsander bill

Verified Member
Help me understand what has-been posted about pocket size. What method is being used to determine the size? Is the distance between the rail points considered the size or is it that two balls fit snuggly? The points may measure 4 1/2 but the centers of the balls aligned with the points leaves a gap between the balls. On 4 1/4'' points the ball centers align with the points. Since the points are above the center of the balls(62%) of the ball height, what is being described in this thread?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Help me understand what has-been posted about pocket size. What method is being used to determine the size? Is the distance between the rail points considered the size or is it that two balls fit snuggly? The points may measure 4 1/2 but the centers of the balls aligned with the points leaves a gap between the balls. On 4 1/4'' points the ball centers align with the points. Since the points are above the center of the balls(62%) of the ball height, what is being described in this thread?

beltsander bill

Verified Member
Excellent I’ve seen them before …it’s always good to reason with common facts… in my opinion the difference between playing on 41/2 and 41/4 diamonds is minimal. However going from old gold crowns to current diamonds can be a challenge for all the reasons expressed in the videos.. thanks for posting the videos.