November 16-19 Buffalos Open One Pocket tournament

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I thought I counted ten, but looking now I see it was 9. The seven mentioned above plus Bill Rowsey and Beau Powers. Could have been 12 except I did not enter, JD Dolan did not show up and Dave Gross had to cancel.

In the PoolActionTV booth at one point I commentated 3 matches in a row with our members — including Ben vs another member (someone I’m forgetting sorry!)
Mike Eck's friend were both members.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I thought I counted ten, but looking now I see it was 9. The seven mentioned above plus Bill Rowsey and Beau Powers. Could have been 12 except I did not enter, JD Dolan did not show up and Dave Gross had to cancel.

In the PoolActionTV booth at one point I commentated 3 matches in a row with our members — including Ben vs another member (someone I’m forgetting sorry!)
What is Beau Power's screen name?

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX

johnnytronic - John Daminato

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
Steve, who were all of the op.o members who played at Buff's with their screen names?

Thanks in advance.
I was there but decided to give The Pilot my entry fee money instead of participating in the event LOL.
Yes I would have liked to play but I really enjoy getting in action and watching good action that usually keeps me up to late to be 100% for the tournament, I knew I was dead money in the event so I watched and enjoyed the company of the 1 PKT.ORG guys. Had a great time as always.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve's commentating is always very good. Better than a couple of the Semi-pros we hear a lot.
Well thank you for that John! I try, but I am still pretty new to it, so being a little unsure of myself I appreciate hearing you say it's good! I am interested in constructive criticism because as I retire I might have more time to do commentating :D

Hear that Ray Ray? You've got my number ... lol

Reactions: lll

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Well thank you for that John! I try, but I am still pretty new to it, so being a little unsure of myself I appreciate hearing you say it's good! I am interested in constructive criticism because as I retire I might have more time to do commentating :D

Hear that Ray Ray? You've got my number ... lol
I know a very smart guy who once said, "NO politics!"