Tony gets 9/8, 8/7 from Alex at Emeralds Billiards on Monday, Feb 5th. poolactiontv.com

JesseBFan

not sure but the cloth is definitely very new so they are playing big based on the warmup I saw

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Fabulous hill hill win by Tony! Sometimes he looks kind of lazy. But in the clutch, he came to life and amazed me with his pure talent. 6-4 and Alex had game ball hanging. Tony hit such a perfect rail first cross corner, and he hit it so perfectly and slow. Then he had a long cut down the rail, he hit is so perfectly it was amazing to watch his control. I agree if he had a little grind in him, no one could beat him. And he is better in this format, a race to 7. I feel lucky to have the opportunity to watch him.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Race to 7, Alex's hole is bottom left by the 6 ball; he needs 1 ball from here, and somehow Tony finds a way to win the match.
😮

Screenshot 2024-02-06 185849.png

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Race to 7, Alex's hole is bottom left by the 6 ball; he needs 1 ball from here, and somehow Tony finds a way to win the match.
😮

View attachment 442574
That rail first kick bank on Alex's winner was a thing of beauty. Softly and perfectly is an apt description.
Fabulous hill hill win by Tony! Sometimes he looks kind of lazy. But in the clutch, he came to life and amazed me with his pure talent. 6-4 and Alex had game ball hanging. Tony hit such a perfect rail first cross corner, and he hit it so perfectly and slow. Then he had a long cut down the rail, he hit is so perfectly it was amazing to watch his control. I agree if he had a little grind in him, no one could beat him. And he is better in this format, a race to 7. I feel lucky to have the opportunity to watch him.
Is the stream not working?
i just watched this game on the loop john
dont know about the stream

baby huey

Verified Member
I actually spoke with Alex, at his Pagualyan Booth at DCC, a couple of weeks ago about his upcoming match with T-Rex. He told me his style of play is not suited well to T-Rex's style. Don't get me wrong here but Alex believes he is the best player but that the matchup is more difficult with Tony. But in the end it might be more because of the weight then the style.