8th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament Bogies Billiards Houston, Tx.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
scott kitto def ronnie wiseman....

turn the camera on another game....please....:mad:
It was a very long match, and I got to thinking to myself :unsure: matches tend to go really long when they are both trying to dump. :LOL:

(They both hit 80% of their shots as well as ever, but that other 20% showed some real doozies.)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

You slept The Early Bird!!!!???? ..lol.. I've done it too... Anyone remember what Matlock went for?? calcutta?

You slept The Early Bird!!!!???? ..lol.. I've done it too... Anyone remember what Matlock went for?? calcutta?
This is what happens when I try to delete a post I've started. Your mileage may vary.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
He had JJ doing commentary last night on the main table. Then he actually had a seperate camera on another table they switched to. In the past we would have missed that one so this is a vast improvement. It lasted like 3 hrs after the main table. Varner / Davis Sr.
Its common for them to not have commentary for early matches as they usally aren't premium matches.. Their guys do commentary long days anyway.
Matlock hitting them pretty good that first match BTW.
Is JJ there or doing commentary remotely?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
That's impressive that our man Robert Newkirk took care of Scott Kitto 4-0, after Kitto had thrashed Wiseman! Unfortunately two of our guys --Newkirk and Matchin-- now have to square off in the winner's side match. May they both get good rolls!!

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
From Houston's Bogie's Billiards, live coverage of the senior competition continues.
The next feature stream match is between two Hall of Fame players, Nick Varner and Jose Parica.
Double J Jeremy Jones and special guest Jerry Matchin will provide informative analysis, dissecting the shots and tactics.
Pay-per-view content can be viewed on PoolActionTV.com.

Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (3) (17).jpg

Last edited:

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Parica vs Varner over 2 hrs on the first game......absolutely nothing to learn watching these two.....bunt, bunt. bunt......I can't stay awake to watch any more of this.........I expect this match to be the longest of the tournament.....anybody else would be put on the clock....if they had one..(n)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Parica vs Varner over 2 hrs on the first game......absolutely nothing to learn watching these two.....bunt, bunt. bunt......I can't stay awake to watch any more of this.........I expect this match to be the longest of the tournament.....anybody else would be put on the clock....if they had one..(n)
1-1

game #3.....wedge.....

its ok. i'm good with it.

;)

BRLongArm

Verified Member
With no game clock, there is no penalty for this kind of horrible gameplan. We are looking at a 7-8 hour match.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
solicitor joe....i object....on the grounds of bullshit.
:)

there's some heady things being done here....

-------

gotta ask....the whole speeding up the game thing with you lately....what's the motivation? why now all of a sudden? (what's really going on with this....?)

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
The highlighter match between Parica and Varner has become a nightmare for Ray… it’s unbelievable that after almost 6 hours of pushing the balls around, they are still playing game # 3. Whoever heard of a match like this! It’s got JJ in a coma, and the audience as well! When the match started at 7:46 pm there was a crowd watching…. After the first game, there was one guy asleep in his chair… This can’t be good for the game… How about the guys waiting on the conclusion of this match, so they can play! Wow, what a nightmare!